Cover acapella Eddie V. -Long night. Please rate the voice

• TMV World Legacy Member

http://w662.wrzuta.pl/audio/56qLFYOXw0b/plik_audio_123

hi. Here is a little cover acapella. Could u say something about my voice? I cant sing but i want to learn. Good, bad, false, awful?

Thanks

Watch your vowel sounds. On the word "recall." you are are singing re-cohl. Try re-cahl.

I think it may have to do with your first language and how you use vowel sounds in that.

That is, if you interested in singing like an american, like Eddie Vedder is. He comes from the region we call the Pacific Northwest, mostly the Washington state area.

hey

thank you for your advices. It will be very helpful for me cuz people do not like to rate recordings like mine. I sounds like that cuz i´m polish and i havent so much practice with english language but i gonna try to make it better

But you are not without hope. Devaitis is a fellow member, also from Poland and his accent was quite thick when he first got here and he just worked at it like a horse plowing a field and within a year so, he sings like an american.

In fact, look him up as he can give lots of pointers, coming from exactly the same perspective as you.

i dont have much knowledge in singing, but i think you should listen a lot of english song and try to sing the song exactly like the way they sang it ( but not to immitate thier voice, just how they sing the words). being detailed in every word and clearly sing it will slowly fades the native accent. i dont know if im correctly tell you this but you can try it. because i got heavy asian accent in my singing like 2-3 years ago, then i keep improving and sometimes i even use Google translate to check on certain word pronunciation. :P

*overall your singing is good since you just start to sing, compared to me when i just start singing i sound awful. if you're serious about learning to sing, look for Brett Manning / Eric Arceneaux videos at youtube. and this one was the video that helped me a lot in singing high note with ease,

i hope i dont lead you to the wrong way lol. anyway good luck :D